- Free trolley between the King Street Metro Station and the Potomac River waterfront (1.5 miles).
- Operates seven days a week, from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Departs from each end of the route every 15 minutes.
- Travel time from one end of the route to the other is approximately 15 minutes.
- Smoking, eating, drinking, and open strollers are prohibited on board.
Trolley operators have been instructed to pick up and drop off passengers at only at designated stops, which are marked with distinctive yellow and red signs.
To get off at the next designated stop, pull the cord above your seat. The designated trolley stops are:
- King and Union (Beginning/End Stop)
- King and Lee
- King and Royal
- King and St. Asaph
- King and Columbus
- King and Patrick
- King and Fayette
- King and Peyton
- King and Diagonal
- King Street Metro Station (Beginning/End Stop)
Red and black trolleys with the King Street Trolley design are equipped with wheelchair lifts, and most have automated stop announcements. Substitute trolleys
(used only when regular trolleys are being repaired) may not have lifts and automated announcements. If needed, please wait for the next trolley to arrive.
Trolleys are operated by DASHBus. To provide
feedback about service, click here.